Take a stand
The latest evolution in office fitouts is to create an active workspace. Australian research indicates that the health benefits of being more active in your working day is huge, by simply standing at a sit/stand desk for 30 minutes a day can increase energy, improve your metabolism and decrease your risk of diabetes. Experienced Office Furniture are at the forefront of this evolution and are committed to creating ideal workspaces to enhance our clients wellbeing, and minimise the health dangers associated with sitting for long periods of time.
For just $19 per week you can rent a sit/stand desk from Experienced Office Furniture a take a stand for your wellbeing.
Minimum 6 months rental, available for the Newcastle Hunter region only. Call us today on 4952 1555 and one of our sales team will get you standing at work in no time. We can give you a full demonstration and help you create your ideal environment for wellbeing in the workplace.
- "What can I say, the whole experience dealing through Experienced Office Furniture has been very satisfying, nothing was a problem from initial contact, measure, quote, and fitout. Hats off to the production team for their quality workmanship, nice to see someone taking pride in their work, and the .. Diana Bower
- "I would like to thank Experienced Office Furniture for excellent service. We are very pleased with the various items of furniture, their performance and appearance and pleased too with the pleasant and helpful attention we have received from your staff. Well done!".. Joe Whitehead, Whitehead and Associates Environmental Consultants
- "Experienced Office Furniture has given us the ability to combine contemporary furnishing with state-of-the-art equipment in heritage listed surrounds, a perfect blend.".. Kim, The Forum Harbourside
- "Just wanted to let you know that we have found your company to have a good selection of new and used office furniture. Your staff have been friendly and helpful so your company will be our first port-of-call when looking for future office requirements.".. Lynda Walsh, Compass Housing Services
- "Just want to say thank you for all your trouble, the furniture is great, we are really happy with the colour.".. Maccullum Inglis